This kit is used for the detection of Taura Syndrome Virus (TSV)
shrimp、 larvae、bait、Processed aquatic products etc.
1、Sample Preparation；2、Reagents Preparation；3、Amplification reaction；
Caution for Use
1. This reagent kit should be stored at -20°C. To prevent the reagents from deterioration, only take out the necessary amount of reagents from the freezer before use (in order to maintain the reagents performance, avoid unnecessary freezing and thawing).
2. Thaw the reagents at room temperature. Before use, spin down the tubes to drop down the reagents staying on the tube wall or on the cap, and mix well the reagents and spin down again. Notice that fierce mixing should be avoided as it can inactivate the Bst DNA polymerase.
3.Positive Control( PG-P1-I ) contains a high number of copies. In order to prevent Positive Control from contaminating other samples or reagents, always spin down before opening the tube and open the cap of the tube as short as possible. Also add into the reaction tubes under the following order from blank control, sample solution (extracted RNA), and leave the adding of positive control ( PG-P1-I) to the last and make sure that all other tube caps are closed when adding it. Moreover, to avoid contamination, do not use Positive Control ( PG-P1-I) in any other way not written in this instruction (such as diluting the positive control or adding it to samples)。
4. Keep positive control and suspect positive samples away from the reagents when handling
5. If there is any reagent left, do not use it with other kits even if they are in the same lot
6. The caps of the used reaction tubes should not be opened. Pay special attention not to accidentally open the cap when taking the tubes out of the instrument. Contamination of amplified products on other samples may not only cause false judgment of the test result but also pollute the testing area. In this case, a correct test result may not be obtained unless pollution is completely removed.
7. Keep the cap of the used tube completely closed and after double bagging it with the sealable vinyl bag. To prevent the amplified products from dispersing, do not conduct autoclave sterilization treatment for disposal.
8) This kit should be stored at -20°C. Storing the kit at a temperature lower than -20°C or repeated freezing and thawing might cause cracks on the tubes.